My unique Board & Train programs provide all of the benefits of typical in-kennel professional training, without having to be separated from your dog for long periods of time.
Your dog will stay with me Monday thru Friday. They will receive customized, hands on instruction daily. At the end of each week, you will pick your dog up and receive a training session to provide you with exercises you can practice with your dog over the weekend.
This approach has many benefits over a traditional long term B&T program. Most importantly, by receiving weekly instruction and practice, you will be sure that your dog will listen and behave for you at the end of the program. Having you spend the weekends with your dog also allows me to receive feedback from you regarding both areas of success, and areas that need more attention, thereby helping me to continuously customize your dog’s training. By the end of the program you will have a firm grasp of the skills and effort needed to ensure long term success for you and your dog.
Specialized one on one attention is paid to the individual dog and situation. All board and train dogs are proofed under highly distracting situations to ensure reliability in real life situations. Having a professional trainer work with your dog is a great option for those that have severe issues or simply don’t have the time to consistently do the intensive foundation work.
ALL PACKAGE FEES ARE DUE IN ADVANCE.
Board & Train packages require a 50% non refundable deposit to reserve spot and the other 1/2 due by drop off. Payments can be made by mailing a check to 6192 US Highway 34, Oswego, IL 60543 or if you would prefer to pay with a credit card I can send you an invoice.
All Board And Train Packages Include…
- A private lesson with you at the end of each week and a one hour follow up lesson to be completed within 30 days of the end of the program.
- Basic training collar (Slip/martingale collar, choke or prong collar)
Basic Obedience (3 Weeks/$2200) Most Popular!
- Walking nicely on leash, heel, sit, down, stay and come. All proofed under distractions for ensured reliability.
- Solves behaviors like jumping, barking, digging, stealing food, door bolting and hyperactivity.
- Extensive work on behavioral restoration. (dog reactivity, anxiety, shyness, fear, adrenaline and arousal issues)
Basic Obedience Plus (4 Weeks/$3200)
- All basic obedience plus extensive work on behavioral restoration. (dog aggression, bite history to humans, resource guarding, territorial aggression, severe anxiety, adrenaline and arousal issues)